Im a firm believer that all the natural gas that exists underground should belong to “ALL Americans, and if possible, the Government” ie: (the people as a whole) should get into the gas business. Why leave every single profitable venture to private capitalists which never reimburse the American people for the resources they plunder… Why not take all the profit, cut costs for everyone, and supply a cheap cost effective source of energy for all American’s to enjoy for more than the next hundred years. That’s a century… Certainly after all that time, we should have plenty of alternative fuel sources in place by then so let’s move forward and break the cycle of the super advantaged taking our nations natural resources and profiting privately on the backs of the workers and ordinary citizens of our great country… I welcome your comments.
Similar Blog & News Articles
- The U.S. Has A Natural Gas Glut; Why Exporting It As LNG Is A Good Idea :: Forbes - Energy
- Natural gas plays mixed role in America's energy future :: Breaking News
- Letters: Creating Rules for Natural Gas Drilling :: NYT > Opinion
- Westport Innovations: June Natural Gas Pricing Update Confirms Investment Thesis :: SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page
- Natural gas: Shale of the century :: The Economist: Business